Friday, July 6, 2012

Influenster Sumer Beauty VoxBox

I was lucky enough to receive the Summer Beauty VoxBox from Influenster full of products to try for free.

It included:


  • Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Polar Purple
  • Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme
  • Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30
  • Always/Tampax Radiant sampler pack
  • Quaker Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bar
I received it yesterday, and so far all I've had time to try is the magnetic polish. I had been wanting to try it for a while, but always talked myself out of buying it, so I'm glad I got it in my VoxBox!



I'm really happy with the outcome, although the photo certainly doesn't do the polish justice. I'm not the best photographer, and also the true effect is hard to capture.

I really like that when I messed up applying the polish (as I tend to do with any polish), it's really easy to correct. I just added another coat of polish and used the included magnet to get the desired effect.

There will be more product reviews to come, once I have time to try the other items I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment