Saturday, May 19, 2012

Time to start using this blog again... I recently joined Influenster, so I'm excited to see what comes from that. I love getting free stuff, as well as new stuff to try.

Search & Win

I've been a member of Swagbucks for about two years now, and I've earned enough SB to redeem for around $300 in Amazon gift certificates. All you have to do is join, set Swagbucks as your default search engine, search and earn! There are other ways to earn SB as well, like taking the daily poll or filling out surveys.

Join Me at HitPredictor.com

This used to be Promosquad, and I've been a member for probably 10 years. You rate new music to earn points to redeem for prizes. It's easy to do while you're surfing the net.

I've been keeping busy crocheting pet beds for the local animal shelter. Since I watch so much TV, it's a good activity, because I can crochet while I watch, and feel like I'm doing something productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment